Monday 8 June 2020

Customizing Windows 10 (Docks, Icon Packs, Mouse Cursor and Widgets)


in the last few months, many people asked me 'what app dock I'm using?', 'what icon pack I'm using?' on my windows machine, so I decided to create this post about How You Can Customize Windows 10.

but keep in mind before making any of these changes, create a system restore point!

Personalize :

● Right Click on Desktop > View > Uncheck "Show Desktop Icons"


● Right Click on Desktop > Personalize : 


● In Colors Menu, Choose Your Color : Dark & Windows Color : Mint Light (bcz my icon pack has the same color, you can choose whatever color you want)


● In Start Menu, Turn on 'Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode'


Icon Pack :

To change the system icons, i'm using "WinRemix" Icon Pack & For Dock, I'm using Numix Circle Icon Pack. You can download it from here : 

WinRemix iPACK : DeviantArt

WinRemix iPACK

● Numix Icon Pack for Windows : DeviantArt

Numix Icon Pack

if you want to change only the local drive's icon you can also use Drive Icon Changer.

Docks : 

I'm using Nexus Dock. Download and Install Nexus Dock and customize dock (icon size and effects) and set position to bottom center or wherever you like.

Nexus Preferences :

● Right Click on any Dock Icon > Nexus > Preferences

Nexus Preferences

Nexus Preferences

Nexus Preferences

Nexus Preferences

Changing Icons in Nexus Dock :

● Right Click on Icon > Dock Entry Properties

Dock Entry Properties

● Click on 'Change Icon'

Change Icon

● Click on 'Browse'

Browse Icon

● Go to Numix Icon Pack Directory and Choose Icon

Choose Icon

Ok !!

Numix Icon

● Nexus (Winstep) : https://winstep.net/nexus.asp (Recommended)

● Rocket Dock : https://filehippo.com/download_rocketdock/ (Alternative Option)

Mouse Cursor : 

These are one of my most favorite Mouse Cursors..

● DIM v3.2 - NitroGreen (Free) : DeviantArt (Recommended)


● DIM v3.2 - InfraRed (Free) : DeviantArt


● DIM v3.2 - TechnoBlue (Free) : DeviantArt (Recommended)


● DIM - Prismatic (Set Exclusive) (Paid) : DeviantArt  


● Night Diamond v3.0 (Free) : DeviantArt 


● Night Diamond v3.0 (Spectrum Set) (Paid) : DeviantArt 


In case you don’t know, you can change mouse cursor from Control Panel > Mouse > Pointers > Browse and select the cursor file. Also, if the cursor pack includes a .INF file then you can install it by right-clicking on the .INF file and select install.

Widget :

For Widgets I use Rainmeter, it provides you access to hundreds of community-created skins.

● Rainmeter : https://rainmeter.net

Wallpaper : 

put whatever wallpaper you like on your desktop and lock screen. Here are some of my favorite wallpapers : Google Drive

Terminal :

Configurable Terminal Emulator for Windows.

● Terminus : https://eugeny.github.io/terminus/ (Recommended)





That's It... If You Like This Post Please Share This With Your Friends..

& Don't Forget To Follow Me At Twitter, Instagram, Github & SUBSCRIBE My YouTube Channel..!!!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 15 June 2020 at 18:09 , Blogger Unknown said...

I am not getting the same docker theme effect as shown in the picture
How to get just the icons displayed like in your pictures....Please respond soon

 
At 9 January 2021 at 02:27 , Blogger Hillary Moore said...

I know of a very good hacker's that can help you with any type of hacking, either phones or computers and criminal records My wife’s was so smooth at hiding her infidelity so I had no proof for months, I was referred to some hacker's and decided to give them a try.. the result was incredible because all my cheating wife’s text messages, emails , facebook and even phone conversations was wired directly to my cellphone. HACKTRUTH team helped me put a round-the-clock monitoring on her and I got concrete evidence of her escapades..if you think your spouse is an expert at hiding his/her cheating adventure, you can contact them too on hack.truth77@gmail.com and i dare say most cheaters would never stop cheating after i caught her cheating but she still let her ungodly emotions into our marriage
 all thanks to them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home